Have you ever wanted to work for a non profit helping others achieve career goals? Do you have at least 1 year of case management experience? Are you customer service minded with an attention to detail? Are you passionate about social service and assisting others? We would love to hear from you today!
- Driect all communication
- Screening candidates for eligibility
- Assists staff with data tracking and paperwork, as well as referring candidates to emergency resources and maintaining contact with referred organizations to track candidates.
- Case management, documentation.
- Attention to detail (2 years of experience is required)
- Employment skills training
- Use of correct grammar (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer service minded
- Case management (1 year of experience is required)
- Positive attitude
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.