Seeking an Accounts Receivable professional for a long term contract with potential to hire. The position is fully remote, Mon-Fri, 40 hours a week. Hiring immediately. The ideal candidate has basic accounting knowledge and 6 months -1 year of experience in accounts receivable. Netsuite experience is preferred (not required).
- Provide support to the daily accounts receivable functions. Generates customer invoices for accounts receivables
- Contacts customers to collect past due balances
- Deposit cash receipts
- Processes customer credit card transactions.
- Utilizes bank reports to process incoming wire transfers and EFT’s.
- Research vendor or employee questions about invoices and payments
- Reimburse expenses for employees
- Processes manual check requests and system-generated check runs
• Monthly Close/Reconciliations - Prepare monthly balance sheet analysis and reconciliation of accounts, resolving discrepancies
• Prepare journal entries and analysis worksheets to support month-end results
• Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as needed
- Basic Accounts Receivable (1 year of experience is required)
- netsuite (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Accounting Coursework
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.