We have an extremely reliable client in Dover NH looking for an HR coordinator to join their team! The ideal candidate will be extremely personable, positive, and experienced in Workday
Title: Hr Coordinator Location: Dover, NH (On site)
Duration: 3-6 Months
Pay: $22-25 per hour For immediate consideration please email resumes to Chantal.Diamond@randstadusa.com or call 603-836-0349
- Provide assistance to employees on HR related questions and concerns.
- Support employee leave of absence (LOA) management by updating HRIS (Workday) accordingly.
- Assist with HRIS transactions including processing employee job changes, hires/terminations, etc.
- Support recruitment activities by receiving approved job requisitions, posting positions, and scheduling interviews.
- Prepare materials for new employee orientation.
- Assist with time and attendance; setting up time clock badges, record management in time and attendance system (Kronos)
- Track and administer HR programs including employee service awards and referral bonuses.
- Manage weekly/daily one time earnings and one time deduction spreadsheets.
- Maintain personnel files, active and terminated.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving
- Working Independently
- Oral Communication
- Scheduling Appointments
- Workday (1 year of experience is required)
- Web Conferencing
- Adapting to Change
- Project Management
- Constant Contact
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.