The Wire Transfer Specialist will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing wire transfer payments for the bank, research and respond to any wire related inquiries received from other banks or financial institutions, and follow loss prevention procedures for all incoming and outgoing wires.
- Reviewing wire documentation for completeness and accuracy and ensuring all wires have been properly authorized
- Working with other departments to authenticate wires with the originator. Closely monitoring all outgoing wires for potential fraud. Follow Bank policies and procedures regarding risk analysis of wires received through the Remote queue (Browser, Online platforms)
- All outgoing wires are processed within the established SLA following the bank’s procedures and controls
- Handle all wire tracers and investigations received from other banks or internally from branches or other departments within the bank. Cases may vary from responding to tracers requesting confirmation of payment to the beneficiary, cancellation of payment or amendments to the original wire instructions.
- Monitoring unclaimed wires ensuring timely resolution and correction
- wire transfer (2 years of experience is required)
- banking experience (2 years of experience is required)
- excel experience (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.