Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? Do you have experience communicating with vendors and purchasing? We have a local Cosmetic Manufacturing company that is in need of someone with your expertise. Randstad is seeing a Buyer/Expeditor for a high volume and fast paced facility in Holmdel, NJ. Weekly pay and benefits are offered!
- Follow up new launch orders to ensure a quick turn around on delivery dates
- Purchase order data entry for components and raw materials
- Run open order reports / reach out to vendors on all unacknowledged orders for raw materials and components
- Update vendor order confirmations with the CSM codes
- Assist department with other duties and/or projects
- Provide administrative and office support as needed
- Update vendor Lead times in system
- Interact frequently with vendors to obtain pricing and availability of items
- Use of all freight portal system for internal and domestic shipments updated in CEI system; identify issues, notify appropriate buyer and follow up.
- Review MRP exception report daily (reschedule in, reschedule out and review cancel)
- Follow up on freight quotes with CH Robinson.
- Assist in spread sheets for new customer development data entry
- Label and ship samples to customers for new development
- Special projects. Data entry update vendor information on system, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Purchasing (2 years of experience is required)
- Math and Calculation (1 year of experience is required)
- Understand MRP (2 years of experience is required)
- Pivot Tables (1 year of experience is required)
- V-Look Up (1 year of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.