Our client, in Hudson, NH, has an immediate opening for a Junior Buyer. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of relevant experience and with be skilling quoting and procuring raw materials
Role: Junior Buyer
Schedule: M-Friday 8am-5pm (Operates on a 980 work schedule)
Responsible for submitting requests for quotes, procuring raw materials, components, tooling, equipment and purchased services at the appropriate quality, lowest price and within acceptable time frames. Duties: ·Source and purchase materials, components, services and tooling for standard and custom inventory needed for day to day manufacturing operation.
· Prepare, issue and monitor requests for quotes for raw material, fabricated material and out-sourced material either for purchase or for customer quotations within required timeline.
· Prepare vendor purchase orders, email and confirm as required. ·Build and maintain good business relationships with your internal customers & supply chain
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- purchasing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- negotiation (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.