Are you passionate about making a difference in peoples lives? Are you a high paced individual who can get things accomplished? A large healthcare client of ours is seeking a recruiter to join there team. In this role you would be assisting the team fill a large variety of positions. My team is ready to interview TODAY for this role, apply within!
- First and foremost, you own the recruiting process and ensure that all necessary steps in the process are planned, and consistently delivered.
- The coordinator is a super-connector. Keep your clients, i.e. candidates, hiring managers and recruiters, in the loop. Build relationships, keep everyone on track.
- You'll be scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates and hiring managers. No better way to learn how to work and prioritize well.
- This role will build your foundation for being a top recruiter or people professional.
- Vendor Management
- Answering Phones
- recruitment (3 years of experience is required)
- Interviewing (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.