A great Healthcare Solutions company in Fairlawn is seeking a Billing Assistant! The primary duties of a Billing Assistant are to provide clerical support services to the billing teams for all aspects of the billing process. This position supports the department by printing and mailing claim forms, appeal forms, invoices and Physician Certification Statement (PCS) forms, or other printed medical necessity forms such as crossovers. Do you have experience in the Medical field in an Administrative role? Please apply today!
- Review narrative in the Accounts Receivable Billing System if indicated on printed forms to assess any special handling requirements.
- Process and maintain data into reports and tracking mechanisms (e.g. Excel, Proof of Mailing Logs).
- Process and prepare batch printing and sorting of paper claims, retrieve records from imaging system, and prepare documents for imaging; assemble priority boxes.
- Hand Addressing.
- Print, review and process forms and invoices for accuracy and completeness; Lifting mail machine to retrieve mail.
- Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties
- Medical Terminology
- Claims Processing
- Data Entry
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.