Looking for an Engineering Assistant for a company in Keystone Heights. You will be the assistant to the Director and will be providing support of the day to day tasks and assisting production to achieve their target output of quality products. Please read the skills and responsiblities carefully, this is a temp to hire role and we are looking to fill this immediately.
- Effectively communicate design change requests to the director for approval by getting the paperwork and details from the shop floor employees.
- Take completed designs and enter them into company systems
- Assist with the creation of designs by planning preparation activities, performing design computations, generating models, and/or entering into auto CAD
- Assist with the preparation of estimates, cost reports, forecasts, schedules, account codes, budgets, and change orders.
- Coordinate quantity estimates by obtaining and analyzing data on unit labor costs and unit material costs. Other duties as assigned.
- mechanical engineering (2 years of experience is required)
- Blueprint Reading (2 years of experience is required)
- Auto CAD (2 years of experience is preferred)
- communication skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Transcribing Notes
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.