Energetic, highly skilled Executive Assistant needed for a fast paced, growing and team oriented investment firm headquartered in Chevy Chase, MD! This role requires exceptional organizational skills and a high level of detail orientation as you will manage complex calendars, travel arrangements, and meeting preparation for multiple members of the investment team.
- Full calendar/schedule management of all those supported, actively managing and resolving conflicts
- Preparing and coordinating meeting materials including reports, presentations, catering, and technical set up
- Coordinate complex domestic travel arrangements; may involve organizing multi-city travel schedules/itineraries, and travel documents
- Manage all Expense reporting and management for those supported; ensuring compliance with company policy and reporting regulations and follow-up to ensure accurate processing and reimbursement
- Calendar Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Processing Expense Reports (2 years of experience is required)
- Oral Communication
- Creating Presentations
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.