Growing Organization in Jacksonville in the Mortgage Banking industry is looking to add a Black Knight MSP expert to the team. We are looking for an experienced Accountant who understands how automated loan & asset transactions flow to the Corporate Accounting team. This role is a highly visible role in the organization, offers 100% company-paid healthcare benefits, offers strategic project opportunities, & the opportunity to join a growing, financially stable organization.
- Serves as liaison between Corporate Accounting and Loan Servicing.
- Analyzes automated entries and accruals, ensures accuracy, identifies errors and corrects errors.
- Heavy account reconciliations and analyses.
- Review and analyze current processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex business process problems
- Prepare and post journal entries, accruals, and participate in the month-close.
- Ensure accuracy in the flow to reporting and produce financial reports based on all loan asset accounting information
- Works individually or within a team on technology business consulting projects to meet specific client requirements.
- Misc. accounting, reporting or MSP projects as needed
- Black Knight MSP (2 years of experience is required)
- SAP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- month-close (2 years of experience is required)
- cash application (2 years of experience is required)
- account reconciliation (2 years of experience is required)
- accruals (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.