Are you a motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of an Accountant. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with Journal entries, reconciliations , has solid excel skills, and a exemplary work ethic. To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash
1. Responsible for retrieving daily download of general ledger activity from Fiserv, verifying its accuracy, correcting branch errors, and downloading into the FMS general ledger.
2. Formally reconciles assigned accounts on a daily and/or monthly basis.
Researches and resolves any discrepancies, including but not limited to:
• Daily Federal Reserve Account
• Daily Viewpoint
• Daily check reconciliation
• Assists in data entry for department.
• Uchoose monthly reconciliation.
• Daily operations branch recaps.
• Save Odin reports daily.
• Writes new process procedures for the Accounting Department.
- Accounting Coursework
- reconciliations (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Journal Entries
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.