International freight forwarding company in Elk Grove Village is seeking enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude and entrepreneurial spirit looking to continue their career in air export. 1-2 years experience required. Ideal candidates are interested in the air export/import industries and have a proven track record of success.
- Receive documentation from shippers, customers
- Review, verify shipping documents
- Develop and provide shipping solutions to customers/agents
- Responsible to ensure all documentation for export is available: Schedule B numbers for the preparation of filling the Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED) via the Automated Export System (AES)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Maintaining Records
- Microsoft Office
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.