How would you like to work from home? Position Activities & Tasks:
- Respond to inquiries from or initiate contact with external audiences via phone, email and letters in order to manage relationships, clarify Company positions and build goodwill.
- Build or maintain a database of consumer contacts to track, monitor and report inquiries, issues and trends in order to enable senior management to make informed business decisions.
- Resolve quality-related issues with Company products or packages by reassuring, educating or reimbursing consumers in order to minimize legal risks or adverse publicity.
- Receive and record order information in order to communicate demand for products or services needed using Coca-Cola information systems.
- Receive, record and respond to consumer inquiries/feedback using database tools and documented best practices in order to provide improved service performance and/or to capture and report data to internal/external users.
- Handle an average of approximately 70 calls/emails per day and accurately processes related transactions
- Apply technical and professional job knowledge to evaluate consumer concerns and accurately input requests for other support activities
- Follow operational procedures by adhering to an assigned schedule
- Display dependability by being punctual and maintain an acceptable level of attendance
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication by providing consumer service to all contacts
- Addresses or escalates consumer issues according to existing procedures
- Abides by documented quality guidelines when handling consumer calls
The Consumer Engagement Associate provides support to company brands, promotions, and all other company functions in a contact center environment while protecting and enhancing the company’s reputation and trademarks.
This position is responsible for handling routine consumer inquiries, as well as escalation contacts, related to all company matters and to update computerized data entry systems as necessary.
- A willingness and desire to provide outstanding consumer service
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Computer aptitude, including typing of at least 35 wpm, accurate data entry and the ability to effectively work in a Windows based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills
- Must work well, both independently and with a team.
- Bilingual in French or Spanish is a plus.
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette (2 years of experience is required)
- Typing Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.