Exciting career opportunity to join a growing Transportation, Logistics Company in Jacksonville! We are looking for an experienced, full-cycle Accounts Payable Professional with two or more years corporate experience in an AP Department. This role works closely with the Controller and will assist with month-end close and expense processing, using state-of-the-art technology.
- Distribute accounting mail
- Enter a high-volume amount of invoices into Great Plains
- Process payments to vendors via check or ACH from Great Plains
- Route invoices for approval.
- Check for positive pay exceptions daily
- Create one expense report for the purchasing card each month
- Create vendors in Great Plains
- File 1099s and 1096 at the end of the year.
- 10-Key (2 years of experience is required)
- great plains (2 years of experience is required)
- accounts payable (2 years of experience is required)
- coding invoices (2 years of experience is required)
- processing expense reports (2 years of experience is required)
- concur (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.