Looking for work as we head into 2021? Randstad is actively recruiting for a temporary Medical Billing Specialist in Wakefield, RI. Candidates should have ICD-9 and CPT coding experience. They should also be detail oriented and have experience with Electronic Databases for a specific payer company.
- Run reports for aging and payment activities.
- Review accounts daily for payments and resolve any denials/ appeals.
- Investigate and resolve any billing errors.
- Verify payments are coded correctly using ICD-9 and CPT codes.
- Post adustments accurately and timely to patient accounts.
- Communicated with the patient and payer and make collection calls as needed.
- Medical Billing (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable
- CPT Codes
- Medical Insurance Contracts
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.