Our New Haven County Client is seeking a Credit and Collections Clerk. The ideal Credit and Collections Clerk will have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced/high volume environment, as well as focus of cash application and allowances. This role will report to the Controller.
- Post Invoices and payment to accounting system
- Handle collections and deductions
- Interact professionally with clients on Billing questions
- Evaluate allowance for bad debts and write-offs
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Maintain cash receipts and cash disbursements journals
- High volume processing
- ERP experience is required!
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Applications
- MS Excel
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.