My name is ViLora Mueller and I am a National Recruiter with Randstad Staffing. We are hiring to fill a customer service representative position in the Westlake area! We are looking for those who are able to build rapport with clients while troubleshooting accounts. If you’re interested in getting your foot in the door with a large financial institution, this is the opportunity for you! Customer Service Representative Pay: $17/hr Start date: February 1st Regular Hours: 4x10 - Monday - Thursday, 11:30 am - 10:00 pm OR 4x10 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, 8:30 am - 7 pm Location: Westlake, TX Duration: 6 months, with potential extension and to go perm.
- Workers will handle customer calls to regain web access to their accounts by resetting or verifying web credentials
- Volume: 40-50 calls/day on average; 60-70 calls on busier days
- Calls, schedule adherence, and client surveys will be monitored
- Metrics to meet: 8 minute AHT, 90% schedule adherence, 84% for survey satisfaction
- Will also assist clients with providing security codes and updating contact information
- Protecting both client and account information is of the highest priority
- High level of efficiency is expected while providing a world-class customer service experience
- Will have to troubleshoot with clients; do they need to switch browsers, applications, delete cookies, or clear cache?
- Requires patience and emotional intelligence as some clients are not tech savvy. Agents need to build rapport with clients to build client loyalty
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 11:30 AM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.