The customer service representative will be required to provide exceptional service while working in a fast paced and professional environment. A successful candidate will be able to provide a consistent level of superior support across three channels (phone/email/chat) while remaining knowledgeable of Client’s products and promotion campaigns, remain up to date and current on all new processes, procedures and tools.
THIS POSITION IS A VIRTUAL POSITION THAT WILL PROVIDE EQUIPMENT FOR YOU.
Due to COVID-19 this role will be a work-from-home Customer Service Respresentative with the following responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service while taking 100-120 calls per day (approx.. 15 customers/hour)
- Excellent communications and listening skills
- Handling high volume of inbound transactions across multiple channels with a high acumen towards product, process and support
- Answer billing questions for customer utility or phone bills
- Ability to handle a variety of customer calls, including irate customers
- Proactively educate customers on products and current promotions
- Identify customer needs and concerns while offering award winning solutions in order to create satisfied and repeat customer
- At least 18 years old
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.