Are you looking for a new opportunity? Position: Insurance Claims Examiner Location: Chesterfield, MO (this position will be work from home until further notice). Must be proficient in Excel, have the ability to multi-task, work independently and handle a high volume of work. The Associate Claims Examiner will be processes claims, performs robust treaty liability reviews, reviews for accuracy, calculates interest as needed, and processes payment for approved claims.
- Reviews, verifies, and confirms claims.
- Verifies that the cession claimed on was properly ceded to the company and was properly established on the companies administration system.
- Takes all initial steps to resolve questions that arise from the above action.
- Makes corrections within accepted parameters and escalates unresolved discrepancies to supervisor.
- Calculates interest and/or expense to ensure accuracy.
- Contacts other associates or clients to help resolve/correct data discrepancies.
- Processes payment for approved claims via ACH, wire transfers or check.
- May assist in training of new or junior associates.
- Recognizes early death claims to be escalated.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.