Are you a motivated, detail-oriented person looking for an exciting new job opportunity? Randstad on Stuart Rd is currently seeking someone like you! We have an opening with an incredible company in Cleveland, TN as a Benefits Eligibility Analyst! The ideal candidate will assume assorted benefits eligibility related duties, including determining eligibility for benefits based on hours worked, monitoring compliance risk in accordance with the Affordable Care Act, timely review and filing of 1094-c and 1095-c. This position is Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm and pays $20/hr.
- Must be efficient in Excel, intermediate level or above.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse customer base.
- Must be knowledgeable of benefit rules and regulations in accordance with the Affordable Care Act.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to complete daily tasks in a timely and expeditious manner.
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Accounting Experience
- Processing Benefits (1 year of experience is required)
- Attention to detail
- HR Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.