Due to growth, our North Shore client is expanding and hiring a Call Center Collector to join their team. This person will handle communication with healthcare providers and customer inquiries when appropriate. If you are looking for a casual work environment with great growth potential, inquire below!
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls and emails in a timely manner
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Collect and follow up aged accounts receivable, monitor payment trends and carry out corrective measures for overdue accounts as required
Helpful to have:
- 1+ years professional experience in customer service, call center, or collections
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.