A unique business and well established manufacturing company, in New Philadelphia, Ohio, is looking to add to their growing team. They are looking for diverse talent who value integrity, total safety culture, and continuous improvement. The pay starts at $12.00 an hour. They have openings on 2nd shift! No weekends!! Monday- Friday!!
- Performs daily job duties to the objectives outlined in the quality policy.
- Understands and performs daily job duties in a manner which supports the plant goals.
- Verifies quality parts are being produced by performing hours visual aid checks.
- Produces the highest quality product for the end customer.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Quality Control
- Production Control
- Quality Assurance
- Press Operation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.