Are you interested in furthering your career in the financial industry? This Loan Document Review Specialist position is a great fit for those with entry level experience in the office and administrative field. Randstad is seeking individuals who have high attention to detail and have high reading comprehension skills. If this sounds like you, please apply! You can apply directly to this post or send an updated email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. **This opportunity will have the option for remote work, however you must be in the Des Moines area if necessary to go to the office for any reason.
- Home Mortgage Line of Business - Changed Circumstance Validation Team
- This group of employees will be responsible for reviewing and validating fee changes on active mortgages that haven't been closed yet.
- This role reviews loans to ensure that disclosures we're sending to the borrower and fee changes on their loan are compliant with TRID regulations.
- Analytical Thinking
- Claims Processing
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.