We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for a 3+ month opportunity located in Central San Diego. The Customer Service Representative will assist patients and providers to ensure timely resolution of issues. Applicants must have at least 1 year of customer service experience in a healthcare setting, experience with ICD-9/CPT coding, and a High School Diploma/GED. Fluency in Spanish is a plus!
- Assist patients with account information and changes
- Process authorizations
- Claim research
- Coordinate translation services
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- ICD-10 (1 year of experience is required)
- CPT Codes (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.