If you are an EXCELLENT Customer Service or Administrative Professional who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for Home Mortgage CSRs to handle spanish and english inbound calls regarding customers' mortgage payments, payoffs, and inquiries regarding taxes, insurance, and escrow. Looking for candidates who are quick learners, adaptable, and willing to show up and show out! The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- Assigned an 8-hr shift between 5 AM to 8:00 PM PST and one Saturday shift a month 6 am-12pm PST
When working Saturday will have a weekday off - Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- This position is with the Home Lending Customer Service call center.
- Calls will be in both Spanish and English
- Once trained talent will take about 60 calls/day depending on volume - could be as low as 35 calls/day
- The goal of calls is to build customer loyalty, understand the customer's needs, support their inquiries appropriately and cross-sell applicable products
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 5 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.