If you are an EXCELLENT Customer Service Representative who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for representatives to handle cases, review expectations with the customer, research accounts, and come to a resolution. You will be asked to complete a writing sample to complete the application process. Details will be explained during the phone screening. The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- Usually 12-15 cases open at any given time - per person
- Each day will be responsible for following up on older cases and getting started on new cases - goal is to touch all cases each day or at least once every 3 days
- Investigate the concern, reach out to the customer to get up to speed on the issue, review their expectations, let them know you will get started, provide a timeline on when you will get back in touch and ultimately remediate their concern
- Call volume - 5-10 calls/day (mostly outbound)
- You will be asked to complete a writing sample to complete the application process. Details will be explained during the phone screening.
- Call Center Support
- Claims Processing
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.