A large healthcare organization located in Chula Vista is seeking an Administrative Support Professional for a 6+ month opportunity. The Administrative Associate will be responsible for supporting healthcare professionals in an office setting including overseeing patient/internal communication. Qualified applicants must have at least 2 years of experience working in a healthcare office providing administrative support.
- Provide administrative support to medical staff
- Assist patients with personal information updates/changes
- Other administrative duties as required
- Patient Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Patient Care Coordination (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.