Are you looking for the next steps in your consumer services career? Take that first one by applying to be a Consumer Services Lead. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience working in consumer services setting in a supervisory capacity or experience in a related position within a customer service, retail, or sales environment. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please don't hesitate to apply!
- Provide coaching and performance feedback to team members to help diminish the issue resolution time frame.
- Answer incoming emails and calls from customers, account team members, and internal partners.
- Ensure orders are accurately received and maintain them for delivery in line with customer expectations.
- Proactively address issues through problem-solving, collaboration, and escalation.
- Customer Service/Logistics/Operational experience.
- Experience providing customer service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, ect.)
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Coaching (1 year of experience is required)
- Decision Making (1 year of experience is required)
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.