Are you interested in a work from home Admin position with a national healthcare company? If you are able type up to 45 wpm with a high level of attention to accuracy, have highspeed internet access and live in the Schaumburg, IL area, this might be a great opportunity for you! Please apply today and join our team!
1. Entering patient demographics provided on the test requisition into the billing system and make sure the account is billed to the insurance code that was provided by the coder.
2. Site verify the information entered for accuracy.
3. Maintain Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times.
4. Meet department quality and production standard.
5. Work on special projects as needed.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Ability to key a minimum 85 requisitions an hour. Please put KPH test score and WPM score on resume.
2. HS diploma or equivalent.
3. 2-3 years prior data entry experience in a billing or banking environment.
4. Some PC skills.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Good organizational skills
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Data Entry (3 years of experience is required)
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.