The Compliance Analyst is responsible for providing federal & state compliance support in all aspects of the mortgage origination & servicing businesses. Provides assistance and leadership to the Compliance Department in handling day to day compliance related questions and issues. Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in a regulatory compliance role in the mortgage banking industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state & federal law including but not limited to: Dodd-Frank and CFPB oversight environment, HMDA, RESPA, TIL, ECOA, Privacy, Fair Credit Reporting, Flood Insurance, AML and OFAC.
- Demonstrated analytical skills as well as experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Handle multiple projects and work under deadlines.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate pending and/or enacted legislation. Communicate any important pending legislation and all enacted legislation as it pertains to business operations and assist with coordination of the implementation of such legislative changes with all operations, systems and support areas.
- Serve as a backup to our Licensing Analyst to ensure proper licensing of company, branches, and its Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO) through the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry (“NMLS”)
- Approve marketing material, review all marketing social media compliance through utilizing a third party vendor
- Assist internal customers (branch offices, loan officers, administrative & support departments, etc.) to ensure compliance with federal & state lending & servicing laws and company policy.
- Assist with the development and implementation of compliance related policies and procedures.
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.