Would you say you have experience providing world-class customer service? We have a local sportswear and apparel company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast-paced environment where you will be providing premium customer service tooaccounts. You will interact with consumers using various platforms including phone, email, social media, and live-chat. If this opportunity sounds right up your ally, please don't hesitate to apply today!
- Provide premium customer service to accounts through professional, timely, and accurate communication.
- Answer incoming emails and calls from retailers, sales representatives, and internal partners through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach.
- Drive resolution of account issues thru problem-solving, escalation, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure proactive relationship management by regular contact and follow up on supply chain challenges.
- Track and maintain orders ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Active Listening
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.