We have an immediate need for a temp to hire cusotmer service representative with a medical device manufacturing company in Bloomington, MN. In this role you will work directly with sales and customers to process orders, provide updated shipping information, problem solve & answer general questions. This company is growing and this is a great time to join an efficient team.
- Process and input purchase orders in an accurate and consistent manner derived via inbound calls, fax or email.
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries to meet the needs of facilities, sales representatives, and the hub network.
- Utilize problem solving and sound judgement to promote customer satisfaction.
- Process inventory returns RMA’s (Return Material Authorization), and communicate as appropriate.
- Perform Credit & Rebills research and process correctly
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.