Randstad, the largest provider of HR services in the world, is seeking to hire a Recruiter in the Pittsburgh area for manufacturing positions. This Recruiter would work as a member of the Randstad on site team and would be responsible for full cycle recruiting, maintaining client relationships, and workforce management. We are located about 15 minutes east of downtown Pittsburgh.
Work with the best, and join our growing Randstad team today!
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements
- Participating in hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and references
- Coordinating onsite and external drug testing efforts
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data
- Maintaining talent records in Randstad Front Office
- Distributing safety equipment and maintaining the necessary inventory
- Undertaking any other tasks deemed appropriate to this role, as directed by the Site Manager
- Decision Making
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Handling Confidential Information
- Scheduling Appointments
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.