Do you have experience in quality assurance for a creative company? Are you knowledgeable in the areas of photography and image editing? You can use both of those skills in this Image Asset Coordinator position. We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity at leading sportswear and apparel company. It is a fast-paced environment with a knowledgeable and friendly team. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to apply today!
- Provide customer service to wholesale account partners; troubleshoot issues and escalate when needed
- Input/manage data from multiple sources & planning tools to identify image discrepancies
- Manage and distribute images to multiple databases, ensuring that images flow to the appropriate consuming applications.
- Provide front line communication, instructions, and monitoring assistance for internal and external sources
- Track and organize production and distribution of assets; quality assurance checks for metadata/labeling of assets
- Operations (1 year of experience is required)
- Content Management Systems
- Mac OS (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Retail Product Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.