Bear, De: An industry leading, nation wide company is seeking a Construction Rental Coordinator for a busy office in Bear, DE. Successful candidates will have 2+ years of experience in heavy industrial customer service, equipment management and/or rental equipment experience. This is a full-time,permanet role between 7a-5pm Monday-Friday. Flexible hours may be available. Pay rate is $20-21/hr Fantastic benefits and bonus structure on DAY 1!
- Customer service, in person and phone communication
- Administrative duties including: invoicing, paperwork and agreements, new contracts, rental rates, customer credits. crediting customers,amending agreements, equipment logistics, monthly invoicing, and reconciling invoices.
- Tracking rentals
- Providing support for follow up customers
- Pre-Delivery paperwork/checklists
- Policy compliance
- Vendor Management
- Scheduling Appointments
- Construction Equipment (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Equipment Rental (2 years of experience is required)
- Heavy Equipment (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.