We are looking for a competent Collection Specialist to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will struck a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments.
Our Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Collecting on past due accounts ranging in delinquencies from 30-90 days
- Must be okay with picking up the phone and making collections calls on commercial customers.
- The client needs someone who understands the nuances of how to stern to be when reaching out to past-due vendors relative to their delinquency (more strict with vendors who are 90 days delinquent vs customers who are receiving their first notice).
- Candidates who have experience in medical collections will NOT be considered.
- Dynamics AX (3 years of experience is required)
- Axapta (3 years of experience is required)
- Commercial Collections (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.