Are you looking for a great Administrative opportunity? Do you have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite? Do you love the idea of helping those around you? Read on! Randstad is working with a local government agency in central Phoenix who is looking for a Project Coordinator with high analytical ability to work with data and create reports of various kinds and the skill/ability to provide effective guidance and expertise in the development and implementation of programs and projects in the area of assignment. If interested, you must be willing to complete testing for Microsoft office PRIOR to submission.
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 85015 - position will be primarily remote, but could be in the office ocassionally. Local candidates only.
- Pay: $18/hr
- Duration: 5 months +
We offer benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time after 90 days!
- Cooperates with team, agency staff, and other groups and facilities in the design, development, modification, and implementation of key agency projects and programs
- Determines program feasibility and goals
- Develops effective monitoring and evaluation reports, tools, and procedures for new and ongoing programs to assure program conformance and integrity
- Consults with appropriate personnel regarding program goals, objectives, accountability, and delivery of services
- Develops operating procedures, plans, and manuals; prepares a variety of technical and administrative reports
- Analytical Thinking
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Google Suite (3 years of experience is required)
- Pivot Tables (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.