Do you have experience in Property Tax? Are you a detail oriented professional? Do you love being organized and looking for a office support work opportunity with room to grow? If this is you then look no further. We are currently recruiting for a direct hire opportunity with one of our leading clients. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional office environment with a solid team.
• Assists in managing the administrative component of the assigned book of business, to include verifying values, notarizing documents, etc.
• In coordination with the assigned Property Tax Advisors, communicates with clients and taxing authorities in a professional manner
• Participates in maintaining the electronic filling system
• Responsible for reviewing tax statement and assessment notices and appraising the assigned Property Tax Advisor of the same
• Assists the assigned Property Tax Advisor in reporting annual client account performance
• Maintains the tax database with up to date and accurate information
• Ensures tax code and tax law compliance by reviewing outgoing paperwork (i.e. renditions)
• Ability to operate motor vehicle • Other duties as assigned
- CRM (2 years of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Written Communication (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Problem Solving (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Property Tax (2 years of experience is required)
- Tax law
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.