Are you a self-starter and have superb ability to pay attention to details? We're looking for an HR Assistant to join the team of a mid-size and multi-state organization in Encino. This is an in-office position and you would perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization. Additionally, the role is responsible for running the daily functions of the HR department which can vary from everyday procedural tasks to complex matters that require extensive communication and collaboration with others.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, payroll records, and documentation.
- Oversees the office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance, including directing the day to day activities of the receptionist position.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assists with hiring, onboarding, and the new hire orientation process.
- Handling Confidential Information
- Human Resources (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.