We are a team of driven, compassionate people who push each other to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a culture of servant leadership that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We promote from within the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path and leadership roles.
As a Recruiter you will be making a difference in the lives of your fellow team members, our caregivers, our patients and our clients. You will…
• Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
• Screen and interview qualified candidates
• Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
• Perform various customer service related activities • Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
- Healthcare Network
- Healthcare System Navigation
- Medical Terminology
- Screen and Interview Candidate (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.