Do you want a new career opportunity that offers challenges and has room for growth? As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the Des Moines market. We are currently looking for a Loan Document Specialist to work for one of the largest financial companies in the Des Moines area. The ideal candidate will be a focused, positive professional with strong computer skills and attention to detail.
- Processing closing and compliance documents on loans
- Reviewing completed loan packages against system data
- Correcting errors to loan packages and/or system data
- Obtaining missing information and resolving exception processing issues
- Administrative Duties (6 months of experience is required)
- Customer Service (6 months of experience is required)
- Loan Processing
- Loan Closing and Compliance
- Data Entry and Accuracy
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.