Randstad USA is seeking an accounting professional for an exciting and challenging accounts receivable specialist opportunity.
Randstad is working with a company in Burr Ridge, IL to identify a skilled accounts receivable professional for a position within their growing accounting department.
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least three years of work experience in an accounts receivable capacity. Other essential attributes include a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to work across various accounting platforms, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are looking for a new role that offers opportunities for continued growth and professional development, this is the opportunity for you!
- Process company's financial transactions, such as computing, posting, verifying, classifying, and recording accounts receivables’ data, on a daily basis
- Organize accounts and incoming payments ensuring their compliance with company's financial policies and detecting inconsistencies
- Organize bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Perform reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger ensuring accuracy and integrity of all payments
- Help customers resolve their billing issues
- Reach out to clients or send them bill reminders to facilitate payment of invoices
- Prepare financial statements and reports on accounts receivable statuses
- Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is required)
- Collections (3 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing Industry (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Accounting (3 years of experience is required)
- Financial Statements (3 years of experience is required)
- Invoices (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.