Do you have experience in Escrow administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the pre and post closing procedures? If so we are currently recruiting for an Escrow Assistant opportunity at leading financial services firm Located in NE Portland. If you have been an Escrow Assistant in the past and you are looking for a company to grow with we would love to have you apply today.
• Order payoffs and final utilities for files
• Handle all file requirements prior to closing
• Obtain most past and present tax information
• Order and follow-up on HOA letters, bylaws, financials, and irrigation.
• Prepare Power of Attorneys and Quit Claim Deeds when necessary.
• Maintain communication with the Escrow Officer regarding status of the file.
- Escrow Assistant
- Order Payoffs
- Prepare Power of Attorney
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.