Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a PAR (Patient Access and Registration) Representitive. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Call Center Support Representiive or experience in a related position and are passionate about assisting others.
- Perform general patient access and registration duties in EPIC Practice Management, such as, answer telephones, make appointments, maintain provider templates and appointment schedules, verify patient demographics and insurance coverage.
- Perform general patient account management duties, such as, obtain prior authorization for services, process items in the appropriate work queues to complete registration and enter service capture data.
- Ensure patient accounts and coverage structures meet Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington standards and billing requirements of various payors.
- Function as liaison to Patient Financial Services and the Health Plan.
- Demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills.
- Adhere to HIPAA and patient confidentiality requirements.
- Perform appointment making processes
- Obtain prior authorization for services
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 40 hrs of overtime per week
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.