Would you say you have experience in a high call volume medical environment? We have a local medical diagnostic imaging company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be taking or making phone calls, assisting patients with scheduling appointments.
Either taking inbound calls for patients needing to schedule appointments for diagnostic medical imaging, or making outbound calls to do the same thing, depending on what team you get put on. Also, verifying and explaining what their insurance covers, and what their payment responsibility is.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Patient Scheduling (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Patient Care Coordination
- Data Entry
- Appointment Scheduling
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Terminology (2 years of experience is required)
- Medical Software
- Medical Industry (2 years of experience is required)
- High Call Volume (2 years of experience is required)
- Answering Phones (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.