Are you detail oriented? Skilled in Microsoft Excel? Familiar with financial reports and statements? Randstad is looking for a Executive Administrative Assistant.This individual will be responsible for directly supporting the CFO of the organization. The ideal candiate for this role will be detail oriented, maintain a high level of accuracy and have a take charge attitude.
- Provide administrative support to the CFO and accounting department
- Conduct research, prepare reports and schedule meetings
- Schedule and maintain CFO and department calendars
- Oversee travel arrangements
- Prepare client presentations
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Formatting Reports (2 years of experience is required)
- Formatting Financial Statement (2 years of experience is required)
- Executive Level Support (3 years of experience is required)
- as Administrative Assistant (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 6 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.