A large financial services insutitution located in Central San Diego is seeking a Loan Closer for a 3+ month opportunity with the potential to extend beyond the initial employment period for a high performer. The Loan Closer will be responbsible for maintaining closing documents associated with real estate transacitons. Qualified appluicants must have at least 2 years of closing/funding experience in real estate and escrow administration.
- Review loan closing documents, purchase contracts, and title commitments
- Provide final funding authorizations
- Ensure compliance with TRID regulations
- Answer questions regarding loan closing
- funding (2 years of experience is required)
- real estate loan processing (2 years of experience is required)
- loan closing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.