Our client has grown quickly to become one of the top 10 correspondent mortgage lenders in the U.S. Operating in a dynamic and data-driven environment where information drives action. Under the direction of the Vice President, Underwriting Manager for Non-Delegated Correspondent Lending, the Mortgage Underwriter III is responsible for underwriting Conventional loans (Conforming, Conforming-High Balance and Non-Conforming Jumbo) by reviewing the credit, capacity and collateral characteristics of loan files to ensure it meets company and investor quality standards. This is a REMOTE position.
What will really catch our eye:
Currently handling a robust pipeline in a wholesale environment Currently in a remote underwriting position FHA DE Self-managed and self-motivated
Our top performers share these traits:
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with our sales and operations partners. Demonstrated ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage individual pipeline on a daily basis by completing simple and complex Underwriting Reviews, Conditions Reviews and other Underwriting Tasks within established turn times
- Identify any document deficiencies, request additional information and/or documentation from Clients as needed
- Expert ability to navigate and interpret all agency and company guidelines
- Assist other department personnel in interpreting underwriting guidelines, update loan status and complete all necessary tasks assigned to loan.
- Contact clients to provide updates and clarification on outstanding conditions and deficiencies identified on loans
- Other duties as assigned
- Frontline Underwriting (5 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Loan quality
- Risk Management
- Production Environment (5 years of experience is required)
- Remote work (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.