Our client, a Fortune 500 consumer goods company, is seeking a dynamic Accountant for an immediate contract, through May of 2021, with potential for extension. The Accountant will assist with various accounting functions including Fixed Asset Accounting.
- General Accounting cycle, analytical thinking, teamwork/ collaboration mindset, desirable with some experience in the Fixed Asset accounting.
- 3 years of experience in Accounting/ Finance related processes.
- SAP system experience will be desirable. Knowledge of MS Excel.
Location: Virtual but must live in the Atlanta Metro area
- Process month-end quarter-end and year-end account analysis and journal entries.
- Generate ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly quarterly and year end financial reports.
- Support the daily cash transactions process.
- Support the Accounts Receivable payment application process.
- Identify and document policies in areas of responsibility.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- general accounting (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.